New Health Procedures
Fieldstone Spa is very happy to welcome you back!!!
We’ve missed you and cannot wait to see you soon
There are many new protocols in place to ensure the health safety for all clients and staff. We are pre- screening, mask wearing, surface sanitization, hand washing and physical distancing to ensure we have safe protocols. Our staff must also complete self -assessments prior to work each day.
Please thoroughly read some of the new changes outlined below.
When Arriving at Fieldstone
- Face coverings will be worn by the spa staff and are mandatory for guests during spa treatments. We have disposable face masks available if you don’t have your own. The decision to provide treatment to a guest will be at the sole discretion of the therapist.
- Our treatment rooms will be disinfected between each treatment.
3. Before you enter the Spa, please pre-screen for COVID-19. Please use the hand sanitizing station to clean your hands as well.
4. We have contactless payment for credit cards (up to your card limit of $250) or you can send an etransfer to email@example.com.
5. You will still be able to address any concern with your therapist before your treatment begins.
6. There will be seating areas available outside that are socially distanced
7. We will be using individual samples for product testing rather than our testing stations.
8. During spa treatments all COVID-19 protocols will remain in place.
We have been working hard to ensure a safe, yet relaxing environment for you to enjoy your visit. For your added comfort and safety, we have a symptom free staff policy, COVID staff screening on arrival, as well as rapid antigen test available at all times.
We understand that our guests still have concerns about COVID-19. We want you to know that we adhere to our local public health guidelines. Our local health guidelines encourage guests and staff to get vaccinated if possible. We also respect that there are those who have chosen not to get vaccinated for a variety of reasons.
Vaccination status is considered personal health information, which is confidential. We will not be disclosing our staff member’s confidential health information or requesting the same from our guests. We can confirm that all staff are screened on a daily basis before being permitted to enter the workplace and require all guests to complete a self-screening before arrival.