New Health Procedures
Fieldstone Spa is very happy to welcome you back!!! We’ve missed you and cannot wait to see you soon
There are many new protocols in place to ensure the health safety for all clients and staff. We are pre- screening, mask wearing, surface sanitization, hand washing and physical distancing to ensure we have safe protocols. Our staff must also complete self -assessments prior to work each day.
Please thoroughly read some of the new changes outlined below.
Prior to visiting Fieldstone Spa you will be contacted to determine if you’ve travelled, experienced symptoms or come in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
When Arriving at Fieldstone
1. When you arrive, please call us from your car so we know you have arrived. Someone from the Front Desk will come get you when it’s time to enter the spa.
2. Please wear a clean disposable or reusable mask. If you do not have one, we will be happy to provide you with one. All clients are required to wear a mask when inside Fieldstone Spa. please do not bring any food or drinks with you.
3. When you enter the Spa, you will be screened for COVID-19. Please use the hand sanitizing station to clean your hands as well.
4. We have contactless payment for credit cards (up to your card limit of $250) or you can send an etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. You will be exiting through a different door then where you entered.
6. You will still be able to address any concern with your therapist before your treatment begins.
7. There will be seating areas available outside that are socially distanced
8. We will be using individual samples for product testing rather than our testing stations.
We have been working hard to ensure a safe, yet relaxing environment for you to enjoy your visit.